Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Found it: The ultimate break-up song.

Adele's new album came out a few weeks ago... and in my humble opinion,
her track: Take it All is the absolute ultimate break-up song.
All who know me remember my tragic breakup. Still to this day, the worst experience of my life...
Luckily, I conquered my own life after all... changed for the better...
made a career change, re-found my art, made peace with lots of things I didn't even realize were in turmoil, reconnected with people and places and things that I had dismissed... and ultimately found the man of my dreams and the love of my life (from my past)... but in the thick of it all, this song would've been on repeat for months. It speaks to me, and I'm sure so many others who went through what I did. It says how I felt for a very long time.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment