Friday, April 8, 2011

The Romantics...



Had another sleepless night the other night... ugh... so I rented the Romantics from on demand.
The plot is nothing to write home about... its a bunch of 20 somethings, old college friends getting together for a wedding... but there is a love triangle, secrets, unfinished business, etc...
Pretty much the kind of movie I always like... a drama/comedy about love, scandal and hot people partying... right up my alley! I was also obsessed with the setting, a dreamy seaside estate that made me very nostalgic about New England... but the real reason I'm writing about the movie at all is the kick ass soundtrack. I downloaded a bunch of the songs and there are some real gems in there. This one has been on repeat for a few days now... It was played over a really scandalous make-out scene in the movie... love it.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment